This blog is a resource for all you who are interested in renting it, have rented it, are thinking of renting it or want to tell others to rent it for a great vacation in San Francisco, CA Vacation Rental By Owner listing #: http://www.vrbo.com/23533

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Glen Park View (Diamond Street @ BART)


Here is a view of "downtown" Glen Park neighborhood from the corner of Diamond and Bosworth (where the underground train BART station is). Here is where most of the business' I have been showcasing are. Go to the end of this block and take a left on Chenery St, go up 3 blocks and you will find our house, the red one.

By the way, as you can see, Glen Park is like a small valley of sorts. It is one of three "valleys", the first being the Castro District, then Noe Valley and finally Glen Park. We used to be "third tier" in terms of desireability and such, but you know how that goes. Now when I say that I own my house in Glen Park, the general reaction is of envy "what a great neighborhood."

I like to get some exercise in the pm's after work. If I can't make it to the gym, I go running/hiking around this area. On the hill above our house a lots of great houses, interesting configurations and interesting gardens. It can be an envigorating hike, though.

No comments: